Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith describes how the proper use of performance technologies and nutritional supplements can benefit feeding programs when feed prices are high and arriving cattle are nutritionally stressed.
Improving feeder-cattle efficiency
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records