Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith describes how the proper use of performance technologies and nutritional supplements can benefit feeding programs when feed prices are high and arriving cattle are nutritionally stressed.
Improving feeder-cattle efficiency
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics