Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith describes how the proper use of performance technologies and nutritional supplements can benefit feeding programs when feed prices are high and arriving cattle are nutritionally stressed.
Improving feeder-cattle efficiency
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension