Janice and her husband Jake were both raised on beef/grain farms in Ohio. They built a house on the farm and wanting something of their own, bought a feed yard in central Nebraska. Janice taught Agriculture and Welding in Nebraska and Jake operated the feed yard before moving back to eastern Ohio to buy and run cows.
Janice Wolfinger, Faces of Farming and Ranching finalist
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop
- Hay situation good in east, southeast, iffy in others
- Feedlot margins take a steep hit
- Angus VNR: Genetics may solve cattle health challenges
- USMEF Audio Report: New U.S. Lamb Cut Chart Guide