We're here today with Dave Zino, executive chef for the beef checkoff, and Deana Preble, Hy-Vee dietitian, to talk about lean beef and how it fits into the different lifestyles of today's consumer. Dave, with so many beef choices at the meat case, and different ways to prepare beef, where should consumers start?
Lean beef and today's consumer
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday