We're here today with Dave Zino, executive chef for the beef checkoff, and Deana Preble, Hy-Vee dietitian, to talk about lean beef and how it fits into the different lifestyles of today's consumer. Dave, with so many beef choices at the meat case, and different ways to prepare beef, where should consumers start?
Lean beef and today's consumer
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Feeder Cattle Review: Can fat cattle market maintain beef demand?
- Red meat and exercise increases muscle longevity
- Marketing cull cows this fall
- Feeder cattle prices push counter-seasonally higher
- '2,000 Bull Project' Targets Cattle Traits