We're here today with Dave Zino, executive chef for the beef checkoff, and Deana Preble, Hy-Vee dietitian, to talk about lean beef and how it fits into the different lifestyles of today's consumer. Dave, with so many beef choices at the meat case, and different ways to prepare beef, where should consumers start?
Lean beef and today's consumer
- BeefTalk: Vaccinate to protect ranch assets
- Schwieterman: Live cattle futures rallied Thursday
- Stanley Stout Center serves as multipurpose facility
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought