We're here today with Dave Zino, executive chef for the beef checkoff, and Deana Preble, Hy-Vee dietitian, to talk about lean beef and how it fits into the different lifestyles of today's consumer. Dave, with so many beef choices at the meat case, and different ways to prepare beef, where should consumers start?
Lean beef and today's consumer
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector