Derrell Peel provides analysis of the world livestock markets and offers strategies and insight into successfully navigating these markets. In this segment, Derrell compares this year's drought impact on cattle prices to the same period last summer. He also offers advice to producers with adequate forage capacity who want to purchase cattle.
Livestock marketing with Derrell Peel: Prices reflect drought
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan