Derrell Peel provides analysis of the world livestock markets and offers strategies and insight into successfully navigating these markets. In this segment, Derrell compares this year's drought impact on cattle prices to the same period last summer. He also offers advice to producers with adequate forage capacity who want to purchase cattle.
Livestock marketing with Derrell Peel: Prices reflect drought
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing