Derrell Peel provides analysis of the world livestock markets and offers strategies and insight into successfully navigating these markets. In this segment, Derrell compares this year's drought impact on cattle prices to the same period last summer. He also offers advice to producers with adequate forage capacity who want to purchase cattle.
Livestock marketing with Derrell Peel: Prices reflect drought
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future