Derrell Peel provides analysis of the world livestock markets and offers strategies and insight into successfully navigating these markets. In this segment, Derrell compares this year's drought impact on cattle prices to the same period last summer. He also offers advice to producers with adequate forage capacity who want to purchase cattle.
Livestock marketing with Derrell Peel: Prices reflect drought
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef