The Beef Quality Assurance program not only helps make ranch-level improvements, it's also good for the industry. Dr. Dan Thomson, of Kansas State University, and Darrell Busby, Iowa State University, discuss why.
Management reflects marketing outcomes
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted