The Beef Quality Assurance program not only helps make ranch-level improvements, it's also good for the industry. Dr. Dan Thomson, of Kansas State University, and Darrell Busby, Iowa State University, discuss why.
Management reflects marketing outcomes
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday