The Beef Quality Assurance program not only helps make ranch-level improvements, it's also good for the industry. Dr. Dan Thomson, of Kansas State University, and Darrell Busby, Iowa State University, discuss why.
Management reflects marketing outcomes
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability
- Case Study: Close gaps in your vaccination program
- Commentary: The Big Fat Surprise: Part IV
- Fall tillers not free forage