Scott Greiner, Virginia Tech Extension animal scientist, recently co-authored a research review that looked at the relationship between marbling and maternal function. He shares his findings in this video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association. Visit www.CABpartners.com or www.angus.org for more information.
Marbling and functional cows
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Feeder Cattle Review: Can fat cattle market maintain beef demand?
- Red meat and exercise increases muscle longevity
- Marketing cull cows this fall
- Feeder cattle prices push counter-seasonally higher
- '2,000 Bull Project' Targets Cattle Traits