Casey Russell, Coal County Extension Educator, gives a brief demonstration on what to look for when grading the rib-eye area on a steer carcass.
Meat grading: A look at the rib-eye
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future