Casey Russell, Coal County Extension Educator, gives a brief demonstration on what to look for when grading the rib-eye area on a steer carcass.
Meat grading: A look at the rib-eye
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain