The American Meat Science Association (AMSA) joined the American Meat Institute (AMI) today to launch the third installment of seven new myth-crushing videos. The new video sets the record straight about myths associated with processed meats.
MythCrushers address processed meat myths
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL