Kent Bacus, NCBA Associate Director of Legislative Affairs discusses the Safe and Efficient Transportation Act and what it means from cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Transportation act allows heavier trucks
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Environmental Tillage Systems