Kent Bacus, NCBA Associate Director of Legislative Affairs discusses the Safe and Efficient Transportation Act and what it means from cattlemen and women.
NCBA: Transportation act allows heavier trucks
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head