At the Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, outgoing NCBA president J.D. Alexander discusses the organization’s achievements over the past year and his plans for the future.
NCBA accomplishments and challenges
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training