NCBA President and cattle feeder from Pilger, Neb., J.D. Alexander, looks back at the work of 2012 and discusses the priorities that continue to face cattlemen and women.
NCBA reviews 2012, looks at New Year’s priorities
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- How does California’s drought compare to the Dust Bowl?
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?