NCBA President and cattle feeder from Pilger, Neb., J.D. Alexander, looks back at the work of 2012 and discusses the priorities that continue to face cattlemen and women.
NCBA reviews 2012, looks at New Year’s priorities
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- AgriLife Extension unveils new feral hog management app
- Repurposing and salvage value on cattle operations
- Commentary: Death to ritual slaughter
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time to choose
- Livestock antimicrobial use once again in the headlines
- 2014 Beef Feedlot Roundtable webinars are now available online
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- D.C. Watch: California’s water woes reach Washington
AE11 Series Free-Stall Scraper