Derrell Peel analyzes the annual USDA Cattle Inventory report for the U.S. and Oklahoma.
National cattle inventory declines, some increases in Oklahoma
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule