At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Western Kentucky University animal scientist Nevil Speer, PhD, notes the complexity of the science behind antibiotic resistance and the need for continued collaboration among stakeholder groups to protect antibiotic efficacy, consumer confidence and animal health.
Need for dialog on antibiotics
- Link may exist between disposition and reproduction
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Cattle experts give advice at Iberia Station field day
- Small UAS legality unclear in wake of NTSB move
- USMEF: Exports accounted for 13 percent of total beef production
- Schwieterman: Feeder cattle futures close low