At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Western Kentucky University animal scientist Nevil Speer, PhD, notes the complexity of the science behind antibiotic resistance and the need for continued collaboration among stakeholder groups to protect antibiotic efficacy, consumer confidence and animal health.
Need for dialog on antibiotics
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future