At the NCBA trade show in Tampa, Caterpillar representative Jason Becker shows off the company’s latest lines of loaders and skid-steer machines for use on feedyards and ranches, highlighting comfort, ease of operation and fuel efficiency.
New farm Cats
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing