The Oklahoma inventory of cattle on feed for feedlots with capacity of 1,000 or more head, totaled 310 thousand head on June 1, 2013, up 5 percent from the previous month but down 3 percent from the June 1, 2012 level. Placements during May were 78 thousand head, down 4 percent from a year ago. Marketings of fed cattle during May were 61 thousand head, up 13 percent from 2012. Other disappearance during May totaled 2 thousand head.
Okla. Cattle on Feed down 3 percent
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets
- Know young ag leaders? Nominate them for the 40 Under 40 award