The Oklahoma inventory of cattle on feed for feedlots with capacity of 1,000 or more head, totaled 340 thousand head on March 1, 2012, down 4 percent from the previous month and down 6 percent from March 1, 2011. Placements during February were 48,000, down 20 percent from one year ago. Marketings of fed cattle during February were 61,000 head, down 16 percent from the same month last year. Other disappearance during February totaled 2,000 head.
Oklahoma Cattle on Feed inventory down 6 percent
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade