Wayne Fahsholtz, CEO of Wyoming’s Padlock Ranch, discusses the type of bulls and females that work in the Padlock’s low-input, range-based production system.
Padlock Ranch: Selecting for durable cows
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early