Dr. Doug Ensley, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses parasites that affect the southeastern states and explains the importance of using name brand products over generic.
Parasites affecting southeastern states
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop
- Hay situation good in east, southeast, iffy in others
- Feedlot margins take a steep hit
- Angus VNR: Genetics may solve cattle health challenges
- USMEF Audio Report: New U.S. Lamb Cut Chart Guide