During the Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference last week in Norman, Oklahoma, Dave Pratt, president and CEO of Ranch Management Consultants and the Ranching for Profit School discusses the steps ranchers have taken to improve the profitability and sustainability of their businesses.
Part 2: Profitable ranching -- Not an oxymoron
- Cattle the exception to the bullish ag market rule Thursday
- El Niño is back? Maybe so!
- Ag markets quite mixed Wednesday night
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- It’s not too late to get heifers to target weight by breeding
- Balancing the ranch for protein and energy with forages
Environmental Tillage Systems