During the Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference last week in Norman, Oklahoma, Dave Pratt, president and CEO of Ranch Management Consultants and the Ranching for Profit School discusses the steps ranchers have taken to improve the profitability and sustainability of their businesses.
Part 2: Profitable ranching -- Not an oxymoron
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week