The Peterson Farm Bros., a trio of Kansas brothers who shot to fame last year with their pro-agricultural parodies, show in their latest “Life of a Farmer” update what it takes to keep cattle healthy and happy.
“We feed cattle year round, but we do it the most in winter months like this one, which is why this month’s video will cover the entire process of being a cattle farmer,” the video explains.
From purchasing cattle to mixing feed, the brothers show it isn't easy keeping their herd healthy and happy. It requires experience, hard work and dedication.
Watch the clip above or click here to see the trio’s YouTube video.
The “Life of a Farmer” series has been a success among farmers and consumers alike. According to the group’s Facebook page, they begin selling the informational videos on DVD later this year.
The trio’s parodies of “Roar,” "I'm Sexy and I Know It," “Gangnam Style,” “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” and “Sail” have been seen nearly 24 million times on YouTube. They also recently performed in front of a crowd of young European farmers in Germany.
More videos and parodies from the Peterson Brothers
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Peterson Farm Bros: Fall in full-swing
- The Peterson Farm Brothers are at it again
- Peterson Farm Bros: Staying busy during rainy August
- Peterson Bros take a break from rapping to show life on the farm
- Peterson Farm Brothers: One year later
- Life of a Farmer: Rushing to harvest wheat
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Peterson Brothers: Springtime on the farm
- Peterson brothers help promote Kansas agriculture
- Life of a Farmer: What spring break?
- Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
- Peterson brothers begin new video series
- The Peterson brothers are back!
- Ranching music video goes viral