In their latest parody of Katy Perry's hit song, "Roar," the Peterson Farm Brothers take farm chores to a new level.
"I used to help feed cattle as a lad/ Pitchin' hay in the bunk just like my dad/ Now I'm a farmer too, I grow your beef for you."
"The markets go down, the costs go up (HEY!)/The farming life can get so rough."
"It can hold me down, but I'll get up (HEY!)/ A true farmer will never give up/ I love my job, and I know that"
The video also features the singing talents of the youngest Peterson sibling, Laura.
Watch the YouTube video above or click here.
The trio’s other parodies of "I'm Sexy and I Know It," “Gangnam Style,” “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” and “Sail” have been seen more than 23 million times on YouTube, and there is little doubt that this will also quickly become popular among agricultural producers and consumers.
The trio also recently performed in front of a crowd of young European farmers in Germany.
More videos and parodies from the Peterson Brothers
- Peterson Farm Bros: Fall in full-swing
- The Peterson Farm Brothers are at it again
- Peterson Farm Bros: Staying busy during rainy August
- Peterson Bros take a break from rapping to show life on the farm
- Peterson Farm Brothers: One year later
- Life of a Farmer: Rushing to harvest wheat
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Peterson Brothers: Springtime on the farm
- Peterson brothers help promote Kansas agriculture
- Life of a Farmer: What spring break?
- Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
- Peterson brothers begin new video series
- The Peterson brothers are back!
- Ranching music video goes viral