Summer may mean family vacations and lounging by the poolside for most families, but for the Peterson Brothers and other farm families, summer is one of the busiest times around the farm.
In their latest installment of their “Life of a Farmer” Youtube series, work picks up significantly during June as producers across the state rushed to harvest wheat.
While they may admit that harvest does get “a little old,” the brothers show that wheat harvest makes June their favorite month of the year.
Click on the video above to see the full clip or go to the YouTube video here.
Comments left for the video have been overwhelmingly positive:
“As usual a very educational experience also extremely interesting to see how the process gets accomplished. Thanks for all that you do and keep up the great work and yes keep up the great entertainment along with the education. Believe me there are many out here that sincerely appreciate the hard work our farmers do,” One fan wrote on their video page.
“I love the life of a farmer!” another person commented.
Since releasing their first hit, “I’m Farming and I Grow It” in June 2012, the Peterson Farm Brothers have helped bridge the gap between consumers and producers. They don’t expect to produce another parody until later this summer.
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Peterson Brothers: Springtime on the farm
- Peterson brothers help promote Kansas agriculture
- Life of a Farmer: What spring break?
- Peterson brothers: Farmers don’t get snow days
- Peterson brothers begin new video series
- The Peterson brothers are back!
- Ranching music video goes viral