While breeding a group of heifers at an Eastern Wyoming feedlot, University of Wyoming animal scientist Scott Lake, PhD, outlines a long-term cooperative research project using artificial insemination in heifers for genetic improvement in commercial herds.
Practical AI for commercial herds
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop