While breeding a group of heifers at an Eastern Wyoming feedlot, University of Wyoming animal scientist Scott Lake, PhD, outlines a long-term cooperative research project using artificial insemination in heifers for genetic improvement in commercial herds.
Practical AI for commercial herds
- Commentary: Producers, meet your ‘General Grievous’
- Fall forage conditions and cattle production
- Cattle Outlook: USDA report shows less meat in freezers
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance