While breeding a group of heifers at an Eastern Wyoming feedlot, University of Wyoming animal scientist Scott Lake, PhD, outlines a long-term cooperative research project using artificial insemination in heifers for genetic improvement in commercial herds.
Practical AI for commercial herds
No matching related articles at this time.
- Senate committee to consider ag workers, E-verify next week
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Ag markets diverged significantly Friday afternoon
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!