While breeding a group of heifers at an Eastern Wyoming feedlot, University of Wyoming animal scientist Scott Lake, PhD, outlines a long-term cooperative research project using artificial insemination in heifers for genetic improvement in commercial herds.
Practical AI for commercial herds
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- U.S. bill seeks to block mandatory GMO food labeling by states
- Commentary: Sick Stunts R Us
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle