Chad Engle, who manages livestock operations at the U.S. Meat Animal Research Center (U.S. MARC) near Clay Center, Nebraska, describes the center’s cattle herds, genetic evaluations and feeding trials. For more, read “From the BIF conference: Research at US MARC” from Bovine Veterinarian.
Practical research at U.S. MARC
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina