Register now for the 2014 Global Conference on Sustainable Beef to be held November 2-5, 2014 at the WTC Events Center in São Paulo, Brazil. The conference will focus on the definition of sustainable beef as well as defining the future vision for the Global Roundtable for Sustainable Beef.
You will be responsible for securing any necessary visas for Brazil. Please start this process immediately as Brazilian visas can take several weeks to process and cannot be done in-country.
The objectives of the Global Conference are to:
- Roll-out the newly adopted GRSB Principles & Criteria for Sustainable Beef
- Discuss measuring sustainable beef supply chain progress
- Explore communicating sustainability with the consumer
- Address global resource efficiency
- Communicate the vision, future direction and role of GRSB
The Conference is presented by the Global Roundtable for Sustainable Beef, a global, multi-stakeholder initiative developed to advance continuous improvement in sustainability of the global beef value chain through leadership, science and multi-stakeholder engagement and collaboration. The GRSB envisions a world in which all aspects of the beef value chain are environmentally sound, socially responsible and economically viable. The full agenda, registration and other information are available at grsbeef.org.