Beef reproduction specialist George Perry, of South Dakota State University, and rancher John Moes, talk about how important reproduction is to herd improvement.
Reproduction is key to making improvements
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics