Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works