Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?