Phil Seng, president and CEO of the U.S. Meat Export Federation, discusses the importance of the USDA’s Market Access Program (MAP) in expanding beef exports, and the need to include MAP in the debate over the next farm bill.
Risk to USDA’s Market Access Program
- Texas ranchers & cattlemen purchase South Texas beef processor
- Senate committee to consider ag workers, E-verify next week
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Glass walls at the packing plant
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices