The American International Charolais Association is participating in a feed efficiency project with results scheduled to be delivered during a field day August 22 & 23 at the University of Illinois.
Robert Williams describes Feed Efficiency Project
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq