The American International Charolais Association is participating in a feed efficiency project with results scheduled to be delivered during a field day August 22 & 23 at the University of Illinois.
Robert Williams describes Feed Efficiency Project
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef