The American International Charolais Association is participating in a feed efficiency project with results scheduled to be delivered during a field day August 22 & 23 at the University of Illinois.
Robert Williams describes Feed Efficiency Project
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future