Participation in the Certified Angus Beef® program doesn't require forms or contracts at the ranch level. This video news release provided by CAB and American Angus Association discusses how cattlemen can get involved.
Signing up for CAB
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension