Participation in the Certified Angus Beef® program doesn't require forms or contracts at the ranch level. This video news release provided by CAB and American Angus Association discusses how cattlemen can get involved.
Signing up for CAB
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head