Participation in the Certified Angus Beef® program doesn't require forms or contracts at the ranch level. This video news release provided by CAB and American Angus Association discusses how cattlemen can get involved.
Signing up for CAB
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday