Participation in the Certified Angus Beef® program doesn't require forms or contracts at the ranch level. This video news release provided by CAB and American Angus Association discusses how cattlemen can get involved.
Signing up for CAB
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- E. coli test leads to National Beef recall