Participation in the Certified Angus Beef® program doesn't require forms or contracts at the ranch level. This video news release provided by CAB and American Angus Association discusses how cattlemen can get involved.
Signing up for CAB
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday