Barb Downey operates a commercial and registered Angus herd in Kansas. An active mobile technology user, she shares her experience on how these tools can provide more convenient opportunities for beef producers to manage herd records.
Smartphone apps for record keeping on the ranch
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted