As the drought brings lightweight, nutritionally challenged calves to market, the risk of respiratory disease can increase. Merial technical services veterinarian Joe Dedrickson outlines treatment strategies to protect calves through the critical marketing phase.
Stressed calves equal BRD risk
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early