The National Western Stock Show provides a great venue for Colorado State University’s Seedstock Team to promote their bulls and the school’s animal science program. Team member Weston Charles describes the group’s activities while they serve lunch in the stockyards.
Students at the stock show
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing