Don't let foodborne illness ruin your game day experience. Follow these tips from the U.S. Department of Agriculture before you tailgate.
Tailgate parties food safety advice from USDA
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill