Keith Belk, Colorado State University, and cattle feeder Kenny Knight talk about what information each segment of the beef business wants passed along to them and the premiums associated with that.
Beef Business: Telling a story
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head