Colorado rancher Sara Shields discusses her family’s operation, the San Isabel Ranch, and how transparency and communication with the non-agricultural public can help build consumer trust and confidence in beef production.
Telling the rancher’s story
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Ohioan earns seat on National Beef Ambassador Team