Colorado rancher Sara Shields discusses her family’s operation, the San Isabel Ranch, and how transparency and communication with the non-agricultural public can help build consumer trust and confidence in beef production.
Telling the rancher’s story
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- U.S. bill seeks to block mandatory GMO food labeling by states
- Commentary: Sick Stunts R Us
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle