Colorado rancher Sara Shields discusses her family’s operation, the San Isabel Ranch, and how transparency and communication with the non-agricultural public can help build consumer trust and confidence in beef production.
Telling the rancher’s story
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup