Colorado rancher Sara Shields discusses her family’s operation, the San Isabel Ranch, and how transparency and communication with the non-agricultural public can help build consumer trust and confidence in beef production.
Telling the rancher’s story
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina