The University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine will host a conference titled “Stocker cattle management from head to tail” this Saturday, August 24. Registration is available online for those attending in person. But for anyone unable to attend, the program proceedings will be available online, either live or after the conference.
The program agenda includes:
- Stocker Cattle Epidemiology/Hood of the Truck Statistics - Dr. Brian Whitlock
- Stocker Operations: A Business Model - Andrew Griffith
- Update on Infectious Bovine Keratoconjunctivitis - Dr. Brian Whitlock
- Nutrition at Receiving for Stocker Calves- Dr. Travis Mulliniks
- Forages and Stocker Operations - Dr. Gary Bates
- Pain Mitigation and Stocker Calves - Dr. David Anderson
- Preventing Bovine Respiratory Disease in Stocker Calves - Dr. Moore
- Diagnosing Bovine Respiratory Disease in Stocker Calves - Dr. Marc Caldwell
- Therapeutics for Stocker Calves with Bovine Respiratory Disease - Dr. Marc Caldwell
- Tour of UT VET MED Center Farm Animal Hospital & Wet Lab covering Lung Scores, BAL, and TTW - Drs. Anderson, Caldwell, Whitlock
Initially, the conference proceedings will be available in three sections for online viewers. Eventually following the conference, online viewers will be able to select links to individual presentations.
Click here for more information and registration.
Click here for the webcast.