This week we bring you the latest on the farm bill, newly elected American Angus Association Board directors and officers, the EPA's decision on the proposed RFS waiver, Meatless Mondays and when to tune in for the next "I Am Angus." Plus, Rancher Steve Brooks shares the heart-wrenching story of a North Dakota Angus family struck by tragedy.
The Angus Report: Top news
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina