This week we bring you the latest on the farm bill, newly elected American Angus Association Board directors and officers, the EPA's decision on the proposed RFS waiver, Meatless Mondays and when to tune in for the next "I Am Angus." Plus, Rancher Steve Brooks shares the heart-wrenching story of a North Dakota Angus family struck by tragedy.
The Angus Report: Top news
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit