This week we bring you the latest on the farm bill, newly elected American Angus Association Board directors and officers, the EPA's decision on the proposed RFS waiver, Meatless Mondays and when to tune in for the next "I Am Angus." Plus, Rancher Steve Brooks shares the heart-wrenching story of a North Dakota Angus family struck by tragedy.
The Angus Report: Top news
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training