This week we bring you the latest on the farm bill, newly elected American Angus Association Board directors and officers, the EPA's decision on the proposed RFS waiver, Meatless Mondays and when to tune in for the next "I Am Angus." Plus, Rancher Steve Brooks shares the heart-wrenching story of a North Dakota Angus family struck by tragedy.
The Angus Report: Top news
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works