This week we bring you the latest on the farm bill, newly elected American Angus Association Board directors and officers, the EPA's decision on the proposed RFS waiver, Meatless Mondays and when to tune in for the next "I Am Angus." Plus, Rancher Steve Brooks shares the heart-wrenching story of a North Dakota Angus family struck by tragedy.
The Angus Report: Top news
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- Commentary: What’s in a label?