At the AABP conference, Zoetis technical services veterinarian Vic Cortese discusses the need for veterinarians to extend their services to address various management issues within beef and dairy operations. Dr. Cortese recently was selected as one of the 20 Influential Beef and Dairy Veterinarians in the 20th Anniversary issue of Bovine Veterinarian.
The evolution of bovine veterinarian practice
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain