Purdue University veterinarian Mark Hilton believes nutritional consulting with cow-calf clients offers an excellent opportunity for veterinarians to expand their services and enhance their clients’ profits. During the recent Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference, he outlined the potential benefits.
The veterinarian’s role in nutritional consulting
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Feeder Cattle Review: Can fat cattle market maintain beef demand?
- Red meat and exercise increases muscle longevity
- Marketing cull cows this fall
- Feeder cattle prices push counter-seasonally higher
- '2,000 Bull Project' Targets Cattle Traits