Purdue University veterinarian Mark Hilton believes nutritional consulting with cow-calf clients offers an excellent opportunity for veterinarians to expand their services and enhance their clients’ profits. During the recent Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference, he outlined the potential benefits.
The veterinarian’s role in nutritional consulting
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector