Purdue University veterinarian Mark Hilton believes nutritional consulting with cow-calf clients offers an excellent opportunity for veterinarians to expand their services and enhance their clients’ profits. During the recent Academy of Veterinary Consultants conference, he outlined the potential benefits.
The veterinarian’s role in nutritional consulting
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing