At the Cattle Industry Summer Conference in Denver, NCBA CEO Forrest Roberts outlines some of the key issues NCBA members hope to address over the coming year.
Top issues at summer conference
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit