Travis Hoffman, Colorado’s Beef Quality Assurance coordinator, discusses transparency in beef production during a conference intended to provide objective, honest and factual information about modern beef-production practices to influencers such as consumer media, food writers, nutritionists and food-business executives.
Opening the ranch gate
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Beef Industry Food Safety Council hosts annual Safety Summit
- Crop marekts set back from early-Friday highs
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry