UNL Extension will be hosting the Husker Beef Nutrition Conference on Friday, October 31 at the August N. Christenson Research and Education Building located at the UNL Agricultural Research and Development Center near Mead, NE. This program is targeted toward nutrition consultants and Extension Educators.
Registration starts at 8:15 with the program to start at 8:45.
The conference will address beef industry issues and economics as well as nutrition.
- Dr. John Patterson, NCBA - Cows: Where are they and growth areas
- Dr. Kate Brooks – Cattle Feeding Economics by Region
- Dr. Terry Klopfenstien - Feedlot Management Intern & Intensive Cow Project Update
- Bill Dicke, Cattlemen's Nutrition Services – Byproduct experience across 40 years & what now?
- Dr. Jim MacDonald – Residue Use
- Dr. Fred Owens, Pioneer – Silage Yield and Quality Data
- Dr. Mary Drewnoski - Cover Crops
- Dr. Galen Erickson and Dr. Matt Luebbe – Research Update
For a registration form and more information please see Husker Beef Nutrition Conference.
Registration is $25 per person if preregistered by Monday, October 27 and may be paid on-site. $50 if not preregistered and due on-site.
Please RSVP to Galen Erickson (402-472-6402) or firstname.lastname@example.org.