Maggie O'Quinn, Certified Angus Beef LLC staffer and U.S. Meat Export Federation executive board member, talks about the push-pull of international demand for high-quality beef.
U.S. beef: The world wants more
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Environmental Tillage Systems