Maggie O'Quinn, Certified Angus Beef LLC staffer and U.S. Meat Export Federation executive board member, talks about the push-pull of international demand for high-quality beef.
U.S. beef: The world wants more
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- West Coast refineries continue to receive crude via rail
- Minimizing storage and feeding losses of round bale hay
- Indiana looking for livestock grant recipients
- Fall and winter grazing options
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking