USDA experts are sharing advice on food safety for barbecuing with chefs from the US Army's "Grill Sergeants" cable TV program.
USDA joins "Grill Sergeants" for safe BBQ advice
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!