K-State agricultural economist Dan OBrien provids his weekly insight on the grain markets. O'Brien discusses the admission by the USDA this week that the department is having difficulty with its crop estimates, and talks about whether the harvest lows are in for corn and soybean trades.
USDA struggling with this year's crop estimates
- Do opponents of crop insurance oppose farm programs in general?
- Ag markets generally mixed again Tuesday morning
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- Will this summer be a repeat of 2012?
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Monday Market Sentiment: Weekly predictions may show market peak
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL