Compared to last week, yearling feeders sold mostly steady with instances as much as 2.00 higher. Calf prices continued to trend unevenly, from 5.00 lower to 5.00 higher with the full declines posted in the drier areas of the Southeast.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Calf prices trend unevenly
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain