Compared to last week, yearling feeders sold mostly steady with instances as much as 2.00 higher. Calf prices continued to trend unevenly, from 5.00 lower to 5.00 higher with the full declines posted in the drier areas of the Southeast.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Calf prices trend unevenly
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade