Compared to last week, feeder steers and heifers weighing over 650 lbs sold 4.00-8.00 lower with many instances as much as 12.00 lower especially in the Northern Plains. Calves under 650 lbs traded fully 5.00 to 15.00 lower with the driest areas quoting lightweights as much as 20.00 lower and the popular 500 lb calf seeing the full decline.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder steers, heifers plummet
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit