Compared to last week, feeder cattle and calves sold steady to 4.00 higher - mostly 2.00-4.00 higher on load lots of yearlings and popular weights of calves.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Finished cattle coming in heavier
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing