Compared to last week, feeder cattle and calves sold steady to 4.00 higher - mostly 2.00-4.00 higher on load lots of yearlings and popular weights of calves.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Finished cattle coming in heavier
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future