Compared to last week, feeder cattle sold with very uneven trade this week, with varying trends depending on what part of the week sales occurred, location and quality of feeder cattle.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Marketing for feeder cattle slowing
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012