Compared to last week’s sharply lower market; feeder cattle sold unevenly steady with varying trends depending on what part of the week the sales occurred, what part of the country they were sold, and the severity of last week’s losses in that particular area.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Mild rally follows early week pressure
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas ranchers & cattlemen purchase South Texas beef processor
- Glass walls at the packing plant
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012